SMART-Trailer's E-Gaslevel is the easy, accurate and convenient way to find out how much LPG is left in a cylinder. It's simple to install and can be used with all steel cylinders. If you have two cylinders, turn them on one at a time and put the sensor on the cylinder that you turn on last.
- The E-Gaslevel can be placed on any steel gas bottle. (Aluminum bottles require an adaptor - available separately, part no. D8328A.)
- You can easily remove it and use it on another gas bottle.
- With a QR code you can easily connect the sensor to your personal app.
- You do not need an internet connection because the system works via Bluetooth.
- The gas cylinder status is checked every 1.2 seconds via the sensor .
- You will receive a warning on your smartphone when the gas bottle is about to run out.
- The battery lasts an average of 2 years and is easy to replace.
- You will receive free updates through the app.
NOTE: You must have the Base Station (E-Connect) installed before you can use this or any E-Trailer module.
|Manufacturers Product code:||E-GASLEVEL|
|Temperature range:||-20 to +40 degrees Celsius|
|Battery Life:||2 years|
|Battery type:||CR 2032|
|Dimensions in mm:||87 x 47 x 7.5 mm|
|Item in Kg:||0.140|
|Warranty period:||2 years|
What's in the box
- 1 x E-Gaslevel