I-Manager Battery Control System
iManager is an innovative management system for auxiliary / leisure 12V lead-acid batteries and is ideal for use in motorhomes, caravans, boats and other vehicles where maximum battery performance is critical. The system constantly monitors the state of charge of one or two batteries and ensures that they are used in the most efficient manner. Although the iManager operates completely automatically, it is a simple matter to switch to manual mode if required.
Usually, when two batteries are used together, it's always recommended that the batteries are of the same type, size and age. However, because of the way the iManager works - monitoring each battery separately - it's possible to use two completely dissimilar batteries: for example, a four-year old 100Ah gel battery and a new wet lead-acid battery with 85Ah capacity.
In addition to looking after the leisure batteries, whenever iManager detects that they are being charged, it sends up to four Amps to the starter battery, helping to avoid unpleasant surprises when it's time to move on. A full colour LCD touch screen displays the condition of the batteries and shows Amps in and out as well as the voltage. The screen fits almost flush to the mounting surface. Two battery banks of up to 600Ah capacity each can be connected to iManager and the charging current limit is 100 Amps.
Main features of iManager are:
- Automatic and manual management of one or two service / leisure batteries, even of different technologies and Amp hour capacity.
- Dedicated engine battery output which charges at up to 4 Amps and charges the starter battery when the leisure batteries are fully charged.*
- Displays the Voltage and level of charge of both service / leisure batteries and starter battery.
- Displays charge and discharge current of service / leisure batteries.
- Automatic or manual battery switch-off (below 11V), using the touch screen.
- Temperature monitoring when charging / discharging for maximum efficiency.
- Continuous recording of how and when the batteries have been charged and discharged.
*The engine battery will be charged only under certain conditions:
- A charging source is available – 230V charger or solar panel.
- The engine battery voltage is under 12.5V but not below 10.5V.
- The leisure battery voltage is at least 13.3V .
|Manufacturer's product code:||IM 12-150|
|Rated Voltage DC Volts:||12|
|Dimensions (L x H x D) - mm:||Display Panel (100 x 80 x 10) BlackBox (120 x 120 x 45) Package Dimensions (135 x 175 x 64)|
|Current consumption:||8mA (Blackbox), 60mA max consumption when in use with Maximum screen lightness 8mA when not in use (Touch Screen)|
|Connection method from Blackbox to Display:||7 M Cable with Low power consumption|
|Type of display:||TFT 2.83" / 262 K Colour / Touchscreen|
|Notes:||Automatic Battery Switch off happens if the any of the following circumstances 1) When the Voltage of one or both batteries drops to 10.5V, 2) When the voltage of one or two batteries remains below 11V for more than 15 Mins, 3) When the temperature measured on one or both batteries is above 70 degrees C|
|Nett weight - kg:||0.64|
|Warranty period - Years:||2|
What's in the box
- 1 x Blackbox control module
- 1 x Display module
- 1 x pack of mounting screws
- 1 x reel of cable for connection of control module to display
- 2 x connection cables
- 1 x User manual