Poweroad’s Infinity 100Ah/150A lithium battery is a high-quality battery with several features that make it one of the best you can get for use in motorhomes, campervans and caravans. Perhaps the most outstanding feature is the Infinity’s ability to discharge at a constant 150 Amps. This makes it ideal if you’re using an inverter to run high-powered appliances such as an induction hob, coffee machine or microwave oven.
For people who need to leave their vehicles in storage for a few months, another useful feature is the on/off switch on the top of the battery. And, there’s an excellent app available for Android and iPhones so that you can check the performance of your battery using your mobile phone.
- The battery status can be monitored via the Poweroad app. (When 2 or more batteries are used in parallel, the app can only connect to one battery at a time.)
- 150A high output current for driving high-power devices.
- Detachable cover and replaceable BMS design.
- Sleep mode for reducing energy consumption and prolonging the battery’s life.
- Can easily be turned off if the battery is not going to be used for a period of time.
- Dual terminal design for easier installation and better heat dissipation.
Important note re Infinity batteries being connected in parallel:
Up to 4 Infinity batteries can be connected in parallel. When connected in this way, to ensure maximum performance and useful life, the batteries must be connected in the way explained in the installation sheet below. Please read it carefully. The necessary linking cables will be supplied if you buy two or more batteries.
If purchasing two, three or four of these batteries to connect in parallel, you will require one, two or three of this connecting cable. We supply it free of charge when you order the batteries.
- Poweroad Infinity 100Ah Lithium Battery Manual
- Poweroad Infinity 100Ah lithium battery spec sheet
- Recommended installation method when connecting Infinity batteries in parallel
|Manufacturer's product code:||PRLC-100 INFINITY|
|Multiple Parallel Battery Connection:||Up to 4 units in parallel or 4 in series|
|Battery case construction:||ABS plastic|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) - mm:||330 x 175 x 195|
|Terminal type:||2 x M8 Threaded inserts|
|Max charging current - Amps:||100A|
|Max charging current - Volts:||14.4|
|Max continuous discharging current - Amps:||150A|
|Max short period discharging current - Amps:||350A (less than 5 secs)|
|Operating temperatures charging / discharging:||0 degrees C to + 45 degrees C|
|Over / under voltage protection:||Discharge cut-off voltage 10V|
|Monitor / Display:||Bluetooth enabled|
|Self-discharge rate:||<3% per month|
|Expected Cycle Life @ 50% Depth of Discharge:||3-5,000|
|Warranty period - covers defects in design and manufacture:||6 years|
|Item in Kg:||10.5|
What's in the box
- 1 x Battery