Poweroad’s low temperature Infinity 100Ah/150A lithium battery is specially designed for use in situations where the battery needs to be charged even when the ambient temperature is as low as -20°C. The process of heating is automatically controlled by the battery’s BMS and takes about 40 minutes to heat from -20°C to +5°C. Once the battery temperature reaches +5°C, the charging starts immediately. And when the temperature rises to +10°C, the heating stops while charging continues.
In addition to the heating function, this battery has the same quality, performance and dimensions as Poweroad’s standard Infinity 100Ah LiFePO4 battery that make it one of the best you can get for use in motorhomes, campervans and caravans. Perhaps the most outstanding feature is the Infinity’s ability to discharge at a constant 150 Amps. This makes it ideal if you’re using an inverter to run high-powered appliances such as an induction hob, coffee machine or microwave oven.
For people who need to leave their vehicles in storage for a few months, another useful feature is the on/off switch on the top of the battery. And, there’s an excellent app available for Android and iPhones so that you can check the performance of your battery using your mobile phone.
- Can be charged at temperature down to -20°C.
- The battery status can be monitored via the Poweroad app. (When 2 or more batteries are used in parallel, the app can only connect to one battery at a time.)
- 150A high output current for driving high-power devices.
- Detachable cover and replaceable BMS design.
- Sleep mode for reducing energy consumption and prolonging the battery’s life.
- Can easily be turned off if the battery is not going to be used for a period of time.
- Dual terminal design for easier installation and better heat dissipation.
- Poweroad Low Temperature Infinity 100Ah lithium battery spec sheet
- Poweroad Infinity 100Ah Lithium Battery Manual
- Recommended installation method when connecting Infinity batteries in parallel
|Manufacturer's product code:||PRLC-100 LT|
|Multiple Parallel Battery Connection:||Up to 4|
|Battery case construction:||ABS plastic|
|Dimensions (L x W x H) - mm:||330 x 175 x 195|
|Terminal type:||2 x M8 Threaded inserts|
|Max charging current - Amps:||100A|
|Max charging current - Volts:||14.4|
|Max continuous discharging current - Amps:||150A|
|Max short period discharging current - Amps:||350A (less than 5 secs)|
|Operating temperatures charging / discharging:||-20 degrees C/ + 45 degrees C|
|Over / under voltage protection:||Discharge cut-off voltage 10V|
|Monitor / Display:||Bluetooth enabled|
|Self-discharge rate:||<3% per month|
|Expected Cycle Life @ 50% Depth of Discharge:||3-5,000|
|Warranty period - covers defects in design and manufacture:||6 years|
|Item in Kg:||14.0|
What's in the box
- 1 x Battery