If you want to improve the ventilation in your motorhome, caravan or boat but air conditioning isn't an option, maybe a MaxxFan is. Designed and made in the USA, a MaxxFan will keep the air moving on even the hottest days, creating a constant cooling, refreshing breeze. As well as bringing air into the vehicle, when the fan is reversed, stale air will be sucked out. A MaxxFan is a really fantastic piece of equipment and they are fitted as standard equipment in many American motorhomes.
Control all fan and vent functions from the palm of your hand with the remote control models. Lid rises at the touch of a button on remote control models or with a simple twist of the easy-grip, tri-corner knob on manual-opening models. The unique patented rain shield protects your RV’s interior in any weather. Operate the fan with lid closed in ceiling fan mode. Just rotate four retaining knobs to remove the interior insect screen for easy cleaning with no tools required.
This model has a white lid which doesn't permit light to pass through.
- Remote control models now also include backup ceiling controls- a MaxxFan Exclusive
- Easy-to-read handheld remote, controls all MaxxFan functions (remote control models)
- Flush-mounted, easy-to-clean ceiling keypad, controls fan speed, thermostat and air intake/exhaust (all models)
- Fan runs with lid closed to circulate air like a ceiling fan (all models)
- Powerful 10-speed fan motor moves air into and out of your RV fast (all models)
- Locking knob ensures vent lid stays fully open or closed (manual models)
- Mfr. 2 year warranty with lifetime limited warranty on lid (all models)
A MaxxFan unit will replace a standard 40 x 40 roof light and it must also be connected to a 12V supply. This is not a particularly difficult job if you know what you're doing but, if you're in any doubt, get an expert to do it for you. Of course, RoadPro can install MaxxFans at our Daventry premises. To enquire about an installation, click here.
|Manufacturers Part code:||7000K140|
|Operating voltage - V:||12|
|Manual controls:||Remote control & built-in control panel|
|Current consumption when cooling / heating - Amps :||0.2 - 4 depending on fan speed|
|Required roof opening - mm:||Fits a standard 40 x 40 cm opening|
|Remote control supplied:||yes|
|Dimensions of external unit (H x W x D) - mm:||584 x 416 x 127 (closed) 236 (open)|
|Nett weight - kg:||8.7|
|Warranty - years:||2|
What's in the box
- 1 x roof flange
- 1 x fan unit
- 1 x remote control
- 1 set of fitting screws and clips