If your camper van or motorhome has opening doors at the rear, fitting a bike rack can be difficult, expensive and impractical. The VAN-Swing from MEMO is designed for vehicles which are already fitted with a tow bar and makes it simple to carry two bikes safely on a suitable bike carrier, whilst still being able to fully open the rear doors even whilst fully laden. The low height of the bike carrier makes it much easier and more comfortable to put bikes on and off, especially if the bikes are electric models.
This model has the hinge on the left-hand side of the vehicle, making it ideal for use in the UK and Ireland.
The Van-Swing is designed to be used with towbars of the flange type. It's fitted to the flange ball plates and secured to the vehicle with a vehicle specific support arm. It's made of galvanized and powder-coated steel and locks into place via a heavy duty steel pin.
This model of VAN-Swing is suitable for: Fiat Ducato X250 vans and variants from Citroen / Peugeot from 2006 onwards.
- An integrated 13-pin extension kit for the electric socket is included.
- Either a 2-hole or 4-hole flange plate can be used,
- The VAN-Swing itself is not suitable for towing.
- Because of variations in vehicles, when fitting the VAN-Swing, it may be necessary to make small modifications - drilling or cutting - to the VAN-Swing and/or your vehicle and/or towbar.
- This unit is not supplied with a bike carrier but is suitable for use with most towball-mounted bike carriers.
NOTE: This item has to be delivered on a pallet and to a business address. There is a charge of £75.00 for delivery. Collection can be arranged by appointment: please email us if you wish to do so.
|Manufacturers Product code:||25503|
|MANUFACTURER:||Memo Europe BV|
|Approx. net weight - Kg:||28|
|Maximum payload - Kg:||60.0|
|Material:||Powder coated steel|
|Depth when in use - mm:||300.0|
|Width - mm:||1400|
|Towing capability:||None, strictly no towing allowed|
|Nett weight - kg:||45|
What's in the box
- 1 x swing away module
- 1 x locking pin