Dekapur 2K-90 Double Cartridge: 50ml
Dekapur 2K-90 is a (very) fast curing, easy to use, structural 2-component polyurethane adhesive, ideal for structural repairs and bonding plastic parts. It cures by a chemical reaction of the two components (mixing ratio 1:1), forming a durable polymer resistant to elevated temperatures, moisture, fuel, many solvents and chemicals. Dekapur 2K-90 is specifically designed for small, quick and durable repair jobs.
- Repair of broken plastic parts, such as bumpers, spoilers, lights, front grills, surf boards, etc.
- Filling of holes and gaps, also on e.g. metal, wood, stone and glass.
- General bonding applications where a fast curing is required.
- Easy and cost effective repair.
- One product for almost all plastics.
- Very good sag resistance (thixotropy), allowing vertical application.
- Missing parts can be rebuild.
- Very fast curing.
- Different working times available.
- Quick sanding times and short clamping times.
- Contains no VOC’s so no shrinking.
|Manufacturer's product code:||62526 12|
|Nett weight - kg:||0.09|
|Note:||50ml double cartridge requires special gun to use|
What's in the box
- 1 Unit