Votronic 0256 Tank Sensor FW 120
The VOTRONIC Tank Sensor FW had been developed for level measuring of water and hydrous media in metal and plastic tanks of fire fighting vehicles. The sensor is installed outside at the tank top or near the tank. Only the flexible measuring probe has to be hung up in the tank itself.
Dependent on the level, the sensor supplies continuous standard signals (voltage signal 0...10 Volts or current signal 4...20 mA) for connection of various display and evaluation units, such as the VOTRONIC LED Tank Display HE, pointer indicators or external units, such as board computers etc. The sensor can be used for a total of up to 4 LED Tank Displays HE 010.
- No mechanically moved parts, robust fully electronic capacitive measuring method
- Easy adaptation to the existing tank height
- Simple calibration, which can be adjusted freely and separately for empty and full level
- Independent of pressure, no falsification of measured values in case of overpressure, pressure filling etc.
- Linear, continuous signal of the level
- Protection against reverse battery, overvoltage, short-circuit and overload
- Sealed absolutely waterproof and vibration-proof
- Safety due to internal test procedures being executed continuously (processor control)
- Output signal voltage 0...10 V: Load min. 1 kOhm, three-wire system, or
commutable to output signal current 4...20 mA: Load max. (UB-7 V), 20 mA, two-wire system
|Manufacturer's product code:||0256|
|Item in Kg:||0.400|
|Warranty period - Years:||3|