Battery chargers - 230V > 12V Battery Chargers
Our range of 12V chargers is sure to include ones that are ideal for your batteries, whatever vehicle or boat you have. You'll also find chargers which are suitable for all kinds of battery, including AGM and lithium.
To help you find exactly what you want, filter the units shown by manufacturer. You can also select up to 4 products and compare specifications side by side. Tick the Compare boxes to select the models and then click the COMPARE ITEMS button that's highlighted in yellow.
CTEK were the first company to develop the idea of "intelligent chargers" and RoadPro was the first company in the UK to sell them. Their range covers most requirements and is particularly user-friendly. RoadPro stocks the MXS 10.
NDS chargers are available with outputs of 15A, 20A and 25A and combine efficient charging with reasonable prices.
Sterling Power is a British company who are well known in the marine market all over the world. With his innovative ideas and expert technical knowledge, Charles Sterling's chargers are some of the most advanced you can buy.
Votronic is one of Germany's leading manufacturers of high quality electronic products for mobile use. Their battery chargers are built to professional specifications and are used by some of the leading European vehicle and boat builders. There are six model types in the Votronic range of 230V chargers:
- Pb models are designed to be built into motorhomes, caravans, boats and specialist vehicles such as horseboxes.
- VAC models are similar but have additional features which make them ideal for use in emergency vehicles such as ambulances, fire engines and police vehicles.
- VAC Duo models are for emergency vehicles and boats with two independent battery circuits.
- VAC-F models are for emergency vehicles and conform to DIN 14679.
- VAC-F11 models are rated at protection class 2 for emergency vehicles and conform to DIN 14679.
- VAC-Fc models are for emergency vehicles with standardized FireCAN connections and conform to DIN 14700.