12V Batteries > Green Power AGM batteries
Giving up to 1,200 full cycles and an expected useful life of 4 – 7 years, Green Power AGM batteries have been the best-selling leisure batteries in Italy for years. Specifically developed for use as service / leisure batteries, Green Power models provide all the advantages that AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) batteries have when used in a motorhome, caravan or boat. Here are some of them:
- They are totally sealed against leakage and classed as spill proof.
- They can be mounted on their side or end to suit the available space.
- Because there are no fumes or gas coming from them, they can be installed safely inside your vehicle or boat.
- They do not need to be in a sealed box vented to the outside
- Because they have low internal resistance, they can be fully recharged at a lower voltage and accept a larger current which means that they will recharge much more quickly.
- They can safely be discharged more deeply than wet lead-acid batteries.
- When left unattended, an AGM battery will only discharge at a rate of up to 3% per month and, even when left idle for 12 months, can be brought back to a full charge. A wet lead-acid battery discharges at a rate of up to 4% per week.
- AGM batteries were originally developed for military use. They are designed and built to withstand movement, shock and vibration.
Green Power batteries are available in a range of case sizes and Ah capacities to fit almost any application in motorhomes, caravans and boats.