Ideal for town and city commuting or general leisure riding, Mark2’s X-Cross 450 is a unique combination of comfort and power making it an ideal electric bike whether you’re on or off the road. This step-through version makes mounting and dismounting quick and easy.
The bike comes fully loaded with accessories including lighting, reflectors and rear luggage rack but there are options as well. As standard, the X-Cross comes with a "sport" seat, straight handlebars and an off-set display. If you prefer, for a small additional cost, you can choose swept-back handlebars, a gel "comfort" saddle and a large, centre-mounted display. You can have any of these options and you can see them in the image gallery.
The X-Cross is a premium eBike, manufactured in Europe with quality branded components including lightweight alloy wheels with puncture-resistant Schwalbe 28" tyres, a near-silent Promovec rear hub motor and Shimano (Tiagra) 10-speed gearing. With an industry-leading 3-year warranty you will appreciate the X-Cross for many years to come.
- 45cm (17.7”) lightweight 6061 aluminium alloy frame with 5 year warranty
- Suntour XCM LO front fork suspension.
- 21.7kg weight (with battery)
- Lightweight alloy wheels (front quick release) with 700x38 Schwalbe Spicer Plus Puncture Guard TwinSkin tyres
- Rider suitability: inside leg measurement 28" - 35" (71cm - 89cm) and 18st 12lb (120kg) max weight (including luggage)
- 250W / 36V / 45Nm torque Promovec rear hub motor with 3 year warranty
- Walk assist and boost throttle
- 36V / 10.4Ah (375Wh) Promovec Li-ion smart memory power pack, can be charged on or off the bike. Supplied with charger (charge time 4-6 hours from flat) and 3 year 70% minimum capacity warranty
- 36-80km (22-50 miles) range dependent on level of power assistance
- Backlit mini LCD display with 4 levels of power assist, battery level, speed and distance indicators (large centre LCD display optional at extra cost)
- 10 speed Shimano Tiagra derailleur and gear set
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm front and rear rotors
- Front & rear system powered LED lights and side stand
You can test-ride the X-Cross on and off-road at our Daventry premises. Email us to make an appointment: email@example.com